My Blog

Internet Explorer users scroll down. Or get a not crappy browser like Firefox.

Friday, March 18, 2005

friends don't let friends blog drunk

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thats going to leave a bruise.


I'm a wee bit drunk, so bare with me. I'm pretty sure this is going to ramble.

First off, I did indeed pass my certification test. In fact, I made it my bitch.

It was my friend's birthday today. Due to financial and time constrictions, we just hung out for a happy hour. $3 scotches for a few hours can mess a guy up(hey, I needed to make up for not drinking St Patrick's Day).

Another cool thing about being a guy, if you show up to a bar and someone is wearing the same shirt, you don't need to kick each other's ass.

I watched a little of the baseball testimony yesterday. It was pretty much the dog and pony show we all expected. McGwire was a gem.

“I am not here to talk about the past.” That is precisely why you were subpoenaed. If that line works, Oliver North has a serious beef.

He says its not his place to say whether or not steroids are cheating. However, he also said he would be willing to be an anti-steroid spokesman. Can anyone else see how that wouldn't work?

Well, my buzz is wearing off, I'm tired, and Stargate SG-1 is on. I'll probably post again this weekend after I've collected my thoughts a little better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home