My Blog

Internet Explorer users scroll down. Or get a not crappy browser like Firefox.

Monday, March 14, 2005

Whats up with the bitching, Doc?

First, I’d like to show you my wallpaper. The quality of the image isn’t so great, but you can’t help but love the content. I’d also like to say that a slideshow Elisha Cuthbert is my screensaver. These serve no real purpose; I just think that more images of the two need to be encouraged.

On that note, I’d also like to say, I love my town. Makes me wish I was still working in Midtown. The only thing is they made the poor girl walk around in the freezing cold. But that also has its advantages.

Still staying with the news, I’ve heard a lot of people complaining about the new Looney Tunes cartoon . People need to get over it. It’s not like Warner Brothers is going to grab up all of the old cartoons and throw them in some huge bonfire. They are adding new characters. People saying that they will never watch another Bugs Bunny cartoon again are being morons. It’s just some stupid Saturday morning cartoon that probably won’t get a second season.

Folks, our childhoods are not being killed, raped, mangled, desecrated, spit on or pissed on. We are getting old. These cartoons went over a lot of changes over the few decades they were being drawn. And I could be wrong, but I don’t seem to remember any new cartoons of the old crew being made since I was born. Except of course, for the occasional appearance on Tiny Tunes (awesome show by the way) or Back in Action (how do all you purists feel about that cinematic turd?).

If it works, great, more stuff for kids to rot their brains on. If not, it will get canceled and WB with have yet another failed endeavor to recuperate from.



No more news on my auction at the present.



Today's cool picture

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home